It is Thursday at 19:40 hrs and I am currently…
1. listening: to the soft blowing of the air purifier, Chester and Oscar dilligently working on their chicken wrapped chewsticks.
2. eating: will be…eating burgers and chips (thanks to the chef John!).
3. drinking: diet cola – my fave drink when it’s sunny outside.
4. wearing: ‘lounge-wear’ 😉 – black jogging bottoms, purple v-neck cotton top and thick purple socks (I own several pairs which the tortoise will never get to hibernate in!).
5. feeling: head achy (storm coming?), stiff and sore, but impelled to organise my rampant collection of dvds into the new storage boxes.
6. weather: was sunny earlier but now a lot cooler.
7. wanting: to finally check my emails – especially the one from the person who wants me to send her bugs….. 😮
8. needing: to get on with more academic work again, and sort out other pressing stuff like riveting letters to certain government departments, like protesting that I’m not really a liar to fit into their own money-grabbing agenda leeching off the less well off and sick/disabled people.
9. thinking: I need to freshen up!
10. enjoying: the near silence although I like listening to this (below) when I want to relax; which someone kindly looped. Erik Satie – Gymnopedie No.1. Oscar’s babies fall asleep to this. 😉
– I had a thought, dear readers… if you’d like to grab these 10 Daily Currents and write your own, link back to my post so I can share along with you!