- Follow Little Lord Oscar Dandelion Books on WordPress.com
Search through posts
Most recent posts
- Transfigures – a beginnings of a story… October 31, 2022
- Scary (Smiling) Stuff – a film review, NO spoilers October 21, 2022
- Bug Pray Love September 25, 2022
- I will be back soon! :) xo March 22, 2022
- Oscar Dandelion… Doing the Cuteness! March 8, 2022
Story Donations + Oscar’s Biscuit Jar
Tag Archives: bpd mother
Protected: How was your Christmas? (my answer on Quora)
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Posted in life Tagged alone Christmas morning, bpd mother, chronic pain, confusing family, difficult family, disability, disabled, I love my dogs, marital strife, marriage, my Christmas Day, never again, no gift at Christmas, selfish fiance, WTF Enter your password to view comments.
PANIC (true story / mature)
. ! Important – please read first ! AUTHOR’S NOTE This short and true story is intended for mature audiences. It speaks of hidden child abuse, emotional, and of neglect. Please do NOT read if you might think you will … Continue reading
Posted in Abuse, life, short story Tagged anxiety, bpd mother, child abuse, child neglect, emotional abuse, Faith McCord, life, panic, PANIC a parental gift, panic attack, true story, writing it out Leave a comment